Other Air Cleaning Services
Apart from air duct, dryer vent cleaning, and UV purification, we also provide a host of other services including the following:
- A/C Coil Cleaning: Your A/C coils should be cleaned at least once per year; more often if you use your unit frequently. These coils can become covered with dust and dirt, which means the coils have to work harder to release the heat from your home. Keeping them clean means your unit lasts longer.
- Blower Motor Cleaning: Blower motor cleaning gets the grime out of your A/C unit. Units that are outside are especially prone to this buildup on the motor and the blades on the wheel. All the dust and dirt that lands on your lawn furniture and your car also lands on your blower motor, affecting its ability to function properly and degrading the quality of air in your home. A good cleaning restores its efficiency.
- Crawl Space Waterproofing: Tahoe Clean Air also offers crawl space encapsulation and waterproofing. This dark, damp area under your house is home to an array of unpleasantness, including mold, rodents, spiders, snakes and pooling water. Protect your home from all this with encapsulation or waterproofing.
- Lifetime Services and Products: As long as you own your home, it will need maintenance. Give yourself a break from worrying about getting it all done by choosing lifetime maintenance. You get a reusable air filter so you’ll never have to buy more — all you have to do is hose it off and dry it. And we’ll see to it that your HVAC system receives the periodic maintenance it needs to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Mold Remediation: All our services — HVAC maintenance, crawl space sealing, vent cleaning — aim to help keep your home clean and dry. Condensation, moisture and leaks are the enemy of every building. If you suspect you might have a mold infestation, call Tahoe Clean Air right away. We’ll test your building’s surfaces and air, and if we find a problem, we’ll fix it.
- Sanitizing and Odor Removal: An unwanted odor is unpleasant and depending on its source, dangerous and unsanitary. There are many different sources of unpleasant odors including urine, death, smoke, fire, sewage, food, bacteria, and so on. No matter how stubborn an odor is, we can take care of it for you and ensure no harmful substances remain behind.